Download Jumanji: The Next Level Hollywood Movie Free
When Spencer goes back into the fantastical world of Jumanji, pals Martha, Fridge and Bethany re-enter the game to bring him home. But the game is now broken — and fighting back. Everything the friends know about Jumanji is about to change, as they soon discover there’s more obstacles and more danger to overcome.
Jumanji: The Next Level Hollywood Movie Review
Many times the trailer of the film is so bored that it ends all curiosity. But after watching the film it seems that man, it is not as bad as it was when watching the trailer. One feels the same when watching the film ‘Jumanji: The Next Level’. The thrill that started with a board game in 1981 reached the video game in the year 2017 and this time the same video game is once again on the verge of chaos. Stars like Dwayne Johnson, Nick Jonas, Kevin Hart and Karen Gillan entertain us amidst this upheaval in the jungle.
The film begins with a lovely meeting of friends on the occasion of Christmas. These include Spencer (Alex Wolf), Martha Cappley (Morgan Turner), Bethany Walker (Madison Isman) and Anthony Fridge Johnson (Sardarius Blaine). Spencer has returned from New York to his hometown to meet friends. He is somewhat depressed because he feels that his girlfriend Martha does not like him. Even his grandfather (Eddie Gilpin) is not able to overcome his sadness. On the other hand, Grandpa is very angry with his friend Milo Walker (Danny Glover) as he took a retirement from the two’s shared catering business.
Meanwhile, Spencer disappears and his friends begin to think that he might have gone into the world of Jumanji. In such a situation, all these friends also try to go there to bring him back. All these are successful in entering the game of Jumanji, but one of the mess is that many of their characters change compared to the previous time. All the fun comes because of this mess! Like last time, we meet Dr. Bravestone (Dwayne Johnson), Professor Sheldon (Jack Blake), Franklin Mouse Finbar (Kevin Hart), and Karen Gillan (Ruby Roundhouse). Apart from this, there is also a horse named Cyclone in this group. Also, actress Aquafina is also in a new character. The team seeks to save the world of Jumanji from the plans of a new villain Jurgen the Brutal (Rory Machen). Toli also meets Alex (Nick Jonas), who has been living here for many years, who also helps him this time.
Cast of Jumanji: The Next Level
- Dwayne Johnson as Dr. Smolder Bravestone: Eddie’s avatar (who was previously Spencer’s); a strong, confident archaeologist, explorer, and the leader of the team. Johnson also portrays Bravestone’s father during a cutscene flashback.
- Danny DeVito as Eddie Gilpin: Spencer’s cranky, but well-meaning grandfather.
- Zachary Tzegaegbe as a young Smolder Bravestone
- Jack Black as Professor Sheldon “Shelly” Oberon: Fridge’s new avatar (who was previously Bethany’s); a paleontologist, archaeologist, cartographer, and cryptographer.
- Ser’Darius Blain as Anthony “Fridge” Johnson: A Brantford High School football jock, who cares more about football than studying. He and Spencer, who were childhood friends, reconciled by the end of the previous film after years of disassociation. His experience as Franklin “Mouse” Finbar in Jumanji helped him learn to rely on others and his brain rather than brawn.
- Kevin Hart as Franklin “Mouse” Finbar: Milo’s avatar (who was previously Fridge’s); a diminutive zoologist, linguist, and weapons specialist.
- Danny Glover as Milo Walker: Eddie’s estranged friend.
- Karen Gillan as Ruby Roundhouse: Martha’s avatar; a commando with talents in martial arts and is now able to wield nunchucks.
- Morgan Turner as Martha Kaply: A shy and cynical intellectual at Brantford High School. She and Spencer started a romantic relationship at the end of Welcome to the Jungle. Her experience as Ruby Roundhouse in Jumanji helped her learn to not be judgmental and to be more self-confident.
- Nick Jonas as Jefferson “Seaplane” McDonough: Alex’s avatar; a young aircraft pilot.
- Colin Hanks as Alex Vreeke: a married man with children, who as a teenage gamer, was trapped inside the Jumanji video game for 20 years. Until he was rescued and returned to the real world. In the video game, he took shelter in a home built by a previous player named “Alan Parrish”.
- Awkwafina as Ming Fleetfoot: Spencer’s avatar; a new avatar with skills of burglary, pick-pocketing and lock picking.
- Alex Wolff as Spencer Gilpin: A nerdy student at Brantford High School, who is Eddie’s grandson, his previous experience as Smolder Bravestone in Jumanji helped him cope with anxiety and panphobia and to develop assertiveness. Spencer rebuilt Jumanji after Fridge had destroyed it. He then gets sucked into the game for a second time, and his friends, grandfather, and his grandfather’s friend follow with a plan to rescue him.
- Madison Iseman as Bethany Walker: A pretty, popular, egocentric teenage girl at Brantford High School. Her first experience as Sheldon Oberon in Jumanji helped her learn to care more about others. In Bethany’s next visit to Jumanji, she ends up in the body of a black winged horse named Cyclone, who serves as her new avatar.
- Rhys Darby as Nigel Billingsley: The players’ main in-game NPC (Non-Player Character) guide.
- Rory McCann as Jurgen the Brutal: The new villain of Jumanji, an iron-fisted and arrogant warlord who killed Smolder Bravestone’s parents a long time ago.
- John Ross Bowie as Jurgen’s spokesperson: A minion of Jurgen.
- Dania Ramirez as an NPC seductress and Bravestone’s ex-girlfriend.
- Marin Hinkle as Mrs. Gilpin: The mother of Spencer.
- Bebe Neuwirth as Nora Shepherd: A kindly restaurateur whom Eddie despises due to her buying the diner that he and Milo previously owned. She previously appeared in the first film where she once wanted to turn the Parrish mansion into a bed and breakfast business.
Jumanji: The Next Level, Reviews
Jumanji: The Next Level Movie Watch Online Free
Download Jumanji: The Next Level Movie Free Online